Physically and emotionally calming and balancing
With a physically and emotionally calming and balancing effect, lavender essential oil is commonly used to relax both mind and body. It is a mild sedative and is reputed to reduce stress by relaxing the brain.
It has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, relieve muscle spasms, relieve flatulence, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin especially when resulting from a venomous, itchy bug bite, promote speedy healing of irritated and scarred skin, and to relieve muscle tension when used in a massage.
- It should be the basis of every first aid kit
- Put a few drops on your pillow for a restful night
- Diluted in a massage oil, it makes a soothing muscle rub or skin support after a day in the sun
- It is gentle enough to use with children
- Helps balance Pitta Dosha.
Contents: 10ml dropper bottle