Kesariya farm in India brings to you the luscious rich tasting A2 Vedic Ghee made with ancient Ayurvedic process of hand churning the curd made from grassfed pure gir cow’s Organic A2 Milk.
- Pesticides and Chemical free A2 Vedic Ghee
- Healthy A2 ghee balanced and active lifestyle
- 100% pure Grass Fed A2 Gir cow’s hand churned Ghee
- Lactose Free
- Non GMO Hand churned A2 ghee
What is special about Kesariya farm's Vedic Ghee?
Kesariya farm use the milk from their own farm to make the vedic ghee. Only the purest cow milk makes the purest ghee.
Today all the cream made ghee sold in market are full of chemicals, preservatives. They source milk from villages and don’t have any control on milk quality. The milk used by these ghee makers has high amount of chemicals, hormones, and pesticides.
Pure organic milk is the most important ingredient to make pure vedic ghee.
Vedic Ghee, is the traditional healthy Bilona made Ghee, prepared by simmering the butter obtained from churning the cultured curd made from Pure A2 gir Cow Milk. This method ensures right balance of all fatty acids in Kesariya farm's organic grass-fed Ghee.
Why grassfed Vedic Ghee?
And that means it is best to stick with the most natural way, i.e. ghee made from butter derived from grass-fed cows.
Grass-fed milk yields a butter fat that is for more concentrated in micro-nutrients and provides a healthier ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats and CLA (a healthy fat that has been shown to have anti-cancer properties).
Essential for complete healing of body, the Vedas call ghee the “first and the most essential of all foods” and ghee is central element of the vedic food and lifestyle.
Amazing benefits of Grass-fed Vedic Ghee
- Grassfed Vedic ghee has a proven medicinal, cosmetic and health benefits.
- it also has Preventive as well as Curative attributes.
- It improves the digestion and assimilation of food we eat, in improving energy levels and balancing hormonal functions.
- It provides nourishment to all the tissues of the body and helps rejuvenating oneself.
- Its aroma and flavour increases the deliciousness of your daily food.
- Grass-fed Vedic ghee has more concentrated micronutrients and provides you a healthier ratio of Omega-3 to Omega -6 fats. High amount of Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in grass-fed ghee has been proven to have anti cancer properties.