To keep in peak condition, the first step is to have a consultation from a Maharishi Ayurveda practitioner
Your initial consultation lasts up to an hour and subsequent consultations can take less time.
During the consultation, the practitioner will give you an Ayurvedic assessment of your current state of health and advice to improve your health.
- Learn about your constitution or mind-body type
- Find out what imbalances are in your system
- Get advice on diet and daily routine
- Find which Maharishi AyurVeda herbal supplements can help you
- Learn which Maharishi AyurVeda treatments can help restore your balance.
Consultations can be done in person, or they can be conducted via phone or Skype.