Combining 6000 year-old Eastern wisdoms of Ayurvedic medicine, ancient spiritual teachings, natural health secrets, and the latest modern science, this book reminds us of 7 timeless (yet forgotten) secrets of health & happiness. Based on the age-old science of Ayurveda and the world's healthiest & longest-living people, it shows you how to;
- simplify your life
- stay young in mind and body
- learn the simple secrets of the world’s healthiest and longest-living people
FACT: The healthiest, longest living individuals throughout history – who have lived to 80, 90 and even 100-plus years of age without ever suffering from obesity, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis or cancer - have never heard of good fats, bad fats, low carb diets, glycaemic index, phytochemicals, optimal heart rates, or any other modern health ‘fads’.
We Westerners drown in such information, yet have rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stress disorders in epic proportions.Combining ancient Eastern wisdom (Ayurveda) and the latest modern research, 'Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health' will show you how to reconnect to the timeless, natural wisdoms of healthy living.Specifically, you will learn how to;
- regularly experience your natural state of happiness, vitality and flow
- nourish the most important factor in your lifelong health - your 'emotional' health
- understand the ancient wisdom of ‘food intelligence’ to make healthy eating as simple as A, B, C
- transform your exercise from ‘no pain no gain’ into a mind, body and spirit high (Zone-state high) everytime
- lose weight naturally (as proven by cultures who have remained healthy and slim for thousands of years) in ways that have absolutely nothing to do with counting calories, analyzing fats or doing arduous exercise
- eliminate mental lethargy and reduce depression
- reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and other chronic diseases
- bounce out of bed each morning feeling light, clear and energized
- maintain a healthy weight, enjoy sound sleep and delay the aging process by understanding Nature's daily cycles
- enliven your inner spiritual source to improve every area of your life
- make staying healthy SIMPLE (not complicated like most modern-day health advice)
“Finally a book written with exactitude and simplicity in its unveiling of much needed longevity and Ayurvedic secrets. As a lifelong seeker of truth, a 35 year daily practitioner of yoga and meditation, and a 15 year yoga teacher, I will joyfully recommend this book to all my students and my self-improvement peers.”
Richard Esquinas - The American Yogi – widely respected Japa Yoga founder, producer of multiple US TV features on yoga and official “yogi of record” for The Arnold Classic (Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger).
“Great book! Health & wellness for the mind, body and soul. Not only does it all make sense, it is so simple. I wish I knew all of this years ago!”
Matt Welsh - World champion & world record holding swimmer
"A really terrific book that re-enlivens how simple health and happiness should be."
Paul Mendlesohn - CEO - The Association for Dental Practice – United Kingdom
"If you want to get to the core of what it takes to be really, really healthy with tons of vitality and positive energy, and achieve this naturally, then read this book from cover to cover."
Raamon Newman - Managing Partner, Raam Global Partners - based in Los Angeles
“Mark Bunn, who has extensively studied ancient scriptures and teachings, reminds us of the age-old wisdom of the Ayurvedic tradition and Ayurvedic masters, for returning to a more peaceful and meaningful life. If you want to achieve a ‘happier’ as well as a ‘healthier’ life, this book will enlighten your path.”
Rajendra Kher - 5 time Award-winning Indian author