Remove metabolic waste, bacteria and toxins from your tongue
Start your day with freshness and lightness and make tongue cleaning part of your morning oral hygiene routine. Free the delicate taste buds at the back of the tongue simply and effectively from bacterial deposits, which build up on the tongue during the night.
- Takes a few seconds
- Protects against bad breath
- Prevents toxins and micro-organisms from finding their way back into your body.
Use gentle pressure and scrape the tongue 2-3 times with the curved end. Rinse the tongue cleaner under warm water.
Part of daily routine:
- Brush teeth with Ayurdent Toothpaste or Ayurdent Toothpowder.
- Clean tongue every morning with tongue cleaner.
- Rinse with 1-2 tablespoons of sesame oil. Do not swallow.
- Refresh the mouth with Ayurdent Mouthwash, as and when necessary.
- After meals, chew fennel seeds, cardamom seeds or aniseeds.