Guggul Considered to be one of the most important tonics in Ayurveda
Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) is a powerful and potent herb derived from the flowering mukul myrrh tree found in arid climates in India.
According to Ayurveda, 'guggulu', which means “protects from disease” in Sanskrit, is one of the most important purifying herbs and has been used for thousands of years. Ayurveda values the resin with its bitter, pungent, sweet and astringent taste as a rasayana that is capable of pacifying all three Doshas.
Guggul is recommended in particular for Vata or Kapha imbalances.
- 100% organic ingredients
- supports healthy weight management & energy
- supports the liver's ability to detox
- promotes healthy cholesterol & triglyceride levels*
- vata, pitta, kapha balancing
* already within a normal range
Contents: 30g - Contains 60 pure vegetarian capsules from certified organic cultivation.
For ingredients, contraindications and recommended usage, see the Product Information Sheet.